Other Card Advantages
- 24/7 Fraud Monitoring. The cardвЂ™s zero obligation security policy insulates you against unauthorized deals whenever you report them immediately.
- Mobile Phone Insurance. Spend your month-to-month mobile phone bill along with your card and acquire mobile phone security providing you with help as soon as your phone is damaged or stolen.
- Automobile Rental Insurance. The collision that is cardвЂ™s waiver provides car protection for harm because of collision or theft. This protection is main you are traveling out of the country if you do not have any other insurance or. In the U.S., for all those along with their very own insurance coverage, itвЂ™s secondary.
Terms And Conditions
- APR: 14.49% – 24.99% fixed APR on acquisitions and transfers of balance
- APR on Cash Advances: 23.99% to 25.99per cent, predicated on your creditworthiness
- Grace Period: at the very least 25 times
- Yearly Fee: $0
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of this quantity of each deal in U.S. bucks
- Advance loan Fee: Either ten dollars or 5% associated with level of each advance, whichever is greater
- Belated Penalty: As Much As $37
- Came back Payment: As Much As $37
The Way The Card Stacks Up
Wells Fargo money smart VisaВ® vs. Quicksilver from Capital One Card *
The Quicksilver from Capital OneВ® Card, provides 1.5percent on every purchase. Unlike the Wells Fargo money Wise, though, thereвЂ™s no bonus on electronic wallet deals through the year that is first.
Both cards do not have yearly charge, offer zero liability when your card is lost or stolen, have actually comparable welcome bonuses and supply a 0% Intro APR on acquisitions for 15 months. The QuicksilverвЂ™s interest rate may be higher depending on your credit profile after the promotional period.